That is stinking hilarious and quite creative! Kudos to them! I could totally see you doing something like that when you were a kid - are you sure it was their idea? :-)
hey Juls- I found your blog thru the Mayletts. Glad to see your kids and keep up with you here. Check out our blog at cnkrobison.blogspot.com. Hope you don't mind if I put your link on my blog. Take care.
3 comments:
That is stinking hilarious and quite creative! Kudos to them! I could totally see you doing something like that when you were a kid - are you sure it was their idea? :-)
Hey, it's been awile since you blogged. Get blogging girl!!
hey Juls- I found your blog thru the Mayletts. Glad to see your kids and keep up with you here. Check out our blog at cnkrobison.blogspot.com. Hope you don't mind if I put your link on my blog. Take care.
Post a Comment