Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Baby
Yesterday I spent half the day with the doctor getting freaked out because he couldn't find a heart beat. I spent the other half of the day getting an ultrasound and a very strong heart beat! Everything looks really great with the baby (yeah for those of you who didn't know number 5 is on the horizon March 21, 2009) but there is a little bleeding around the placenta so I have to "take it easy" so my trip up to the top of Mount Timp has been canceled on Saturday and I will not be water skiing tonight! Anyhow that is the update on the riley clan and should explain why my blog is suffering. I don't get really sick like some but I definitely feel crappy. Jay has been working out of town four days a week for the last 4 weeks and he takes my internet access with him so not great excuses but the truth anyhow hope all is well with everyone who reads this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
I'm glad everything is OK! I am so excited for baby #5. Have you come up with any names? Where is Jay working? Blah Blah Blah you know- any other things you want to tell me!
Holy cow! I don't think I even knew you were pregnant! Wow #5. You're my hero. Hope you are feeling better soon and that all goes well!
Congrats! I have no idea how you got past 3 kids...but congrats...you're a stronger woman than I. :)
We are glad you are doing okay. We are excited for your #5. We are enjoying Texas so far!
It good to hear you still alive and kicking. Congratulations on that baby. We need to get together sometime soon!
I'm glad to hear the heartbeat is strong, and hope "taking it easy" stops the placenta bleeding. I wish I was there to help out, but I'm looking forward to seeing you in November or December!
So does strong heartbeat mean boy or girl??
I am so glad every thing is alright. Let me know if I can do anything for you all! We are thinking about you!
Love, Kel
Post a Comment