Saturday, July 19, 2008

Singing Stand

Ok I think this is pretty smart although it's rather embarrassing. I went outside to find my niece (Kristy's, Brynn) and Megan doing a singing stand. If you like their singing you are supposed to put a dollar in the jar. I thought it was cheaper for me than lemonade and figured they wouldn't make any money on their idea. They however have made at least 10 bucks now and I haven't even put any money in the jar. Hannah and Hayden saw the financial benefits and got in on the act as well. This reminds me of a time that Hayden was doing a lemonade stand with his buddies. I went to pick him up and he wasn't at the stand further inquiry led me to understand that he was going door to door pre-selling lemonade to ward members and then dutifully took them their pre-purchased beverage. Crazy kids!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy Peterson said...

What a great idea, Sean and I are headed to the curb right now to start our own singing stand!