Sunday, July 6, 2008

pool time




When I was much younger we had a youth activity where we played kick ball and the bases were swimming pools and homeplate was a slip and slide (well actually a big sheet of plastic from Home Depot with water on it since I've yet to find a slip and slide for adults, 12 and unders have all the fun)! It was one of my favorite activities ever. We played it at our family reunion (I was in charge of water games) and was such a hit there that we played it on the Fourth at my Brothers house with all of his in-laws. This is after the big game was over (which the Peterson's won!) we were all lounging and enjoying good company, otter pops, and the spirit of the holiday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There's a ton of people at that family party!