Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Reunion Time







I love my family reunions we've been getting together on my moms side since before I was born! I treasure my relationships with my cousins and my aunts and uncles and all the amazing in-laws that we drag into the mix. We woke up Thursday morning already to go to the much anticipated reunion, Hannah had a temperature of 102 so I left her and Mason home in my hubby's capable hands and set out to Arches with my oldest two. It was awesome no fighting no whining just road tripping with my kids. I had a tent for Meg and I and let Hayden (the snore monster) sleep in his own tent. We had so much fun! I took this picture laying on the ground looking up at the arch! What a beautiful place Heavenly Father has blessed us with!

3 comments:

Amy Peterson said...

Had a great time at the family reunion with you all! I love the picture of the arch and Hayden!

lawtrix said...

What an awesome trip - and I love the arch photo!

Josh and Emily said...

I hate that we missed the reunion! It looks like you all had so much fun. We are really lame, but I seriously couldn't do the gas for the trip down. I swear we could fly to Australia for the prices now :) I am glad that you all had fun and I will now go wallow in my guilt.