Tuesday, July 15, 2008

words

Ok am I the only one who goes back into my blog and changes mis-spelled words (or is that misspelled)? I will sometimes go back in 3 and 4 times to a post and fix all my spelling mistakes so it's annoying when (like tonight) I was looking through my blog and noticed a bunch of errors. Maybe it's just me!

5 comments:

Amy Peterson said...

Nope, me too! But at least you can go back and change them, or leave em, none of us have cared!

Jen said...

I do the same thing. Glad to know I'm in good company! Sorry we didn't get together while I was out in Utar (yes I meant to spell it that way), it was way crazy!

Anonymous said...

That's funny. Just be like me and not care! And where is that lemonaide recipe? Am I blind? I could have sworn you said it was on your blog! Maybe I'm just deaf. Haha.

Amy Jones said...

You're not the only one. I do believe it's borderline obsessive, but I am striving for perfection here, dangit! :)

Lauriann said...

that's totally me too! and Perry is always pointing out my mistakes too.