Friday, May 30, 2008

BOYS!

Hayden with all the 3rd grade boys he is in the white sox hat in the back on the left they were all supposed to wear purple so I spent the night before dyeing white shirts to purple you can tell the four I did, they didn't come out quite as dark as I wanted them too!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amy Peterson said...

purple? Not a lot of boys have purple shirts laying around. But great idea to die them, they turned out a beautiful lilac color ;)

Caren and Dustin Robison said...

Julie, I love your blog! You've got some great stories about your cute kids. I can't believe how small Megan's first grade class was, jealousy! And the sheet story made both me and Dustin laugh! I just love blogging!

Josh and Emily said...

This looks like our family picture. just kidding. Sometimes I do feel like I am just around boys and boy things all day long. Good thing I love it! You guys are so cute. I love to be able to keep up on your fam.

Anonymous said...

you seriously need to update