Friday, June 20, 2008

SUMMERFEST


Ok can I just comment on the weirdo's that attend carnivals. We went to Summerfest in Orem Utah (at least I thought I was in orem until I arrived) As it turns out I was transported to Freaksville USA wow and can I just add that obesity is alive and well in America! On a brighter note I didn't lose any of my kids and we were able to spend all of our money and get out of there in under 3 hours. Ok I realize spending the money only took 3 minutes, and just to get it in writing before everyone posts the obvious I must be a weirdo if I went to the carny there it's been said!

1 comment:

lawtrix said...

But did you get thrown up on? It's not a carnival in Orem without a skeevy date, vomit, and a carny who refuses to stop the ride...