Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Favorites? Your Favorites!

Tonight we were changing the sheets on the girls bed Hannah had chosen a bright red sheet. Megan had chosen a BYU blue sheet and pointed out that she was BYU blue! (we brain wash them early around here). Hannah seemed to think that red wasn't as great a color to which her dad pointed out the red was Uncle Dennis' favorite color (Ute fan and family...I KNOW) anyhow, it must have sparked something in Hannah because she said excitedly "yeah and I'm wearing yellow underwear which was President Hinckley's favorite color!" Megan had come home from church one day with the yellow information not sure of her sources but Hannah picked up on it right away. Since Dennis is one of her favorite people and he likes red she went to bed without any trouble! Oh and the yellow undies helped as well!

2 comments:

Amy Peterson said...

kids are so funny! Hey, we brain wash the BYU blue too!

Jen said...

We're partial to the red around here - good job Hannah! I'll check my sources on the yellow thing. But if it works for her, go with it!