Sunday, May 25, 2008
Happy Birthday Jay
Yesterday my sweetheart turned 35 so I thought I'd take a minute to blog the many things I love about me husband. I love that he is an amazing father he hates it when he's home with the kids and someone asks if he's "babysitting" no he's being a dad. I love that he is easy to please happy with pancakes if that's all I could drum up for dinner. He still is constantly making me laugh. He has an incredible ability to make people feel comfortable. Hard worker and provides well for his family. One time someone asked us if we were a duo income family Jay said yes and I looked at him confused and he just smiled and said "what I have two jobs!" Thankfully those duo days are past but he has always worked hard so I can be home with our four kids. He has a strong testimony and loves his Savior. Willing to serve others and goes out of his way to help those in need. I guess I could fill up pages with all of the amazing things you do but I'll stop with "loves me even when I haven't deserved it!" Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Happy Birthday Jay!
Thirty Five! Holy cow he's old! Yes, so am I. I even reached it first. But welcome to the crowd, Jay. It sucks. :)
Happy Birthday Jay, I swear Jay is one of those ageless people, where you can guess his age and never get it right. We think Jay is incredible, funny, a hard worker, and a great Uncle! Thanks Jay!
We want to tell Jay Happy Bday, too! I can't believe he's 35, but he sure is dang funny. Kyle always enjoys his "story time" with Jay. He does tell good stories.
A lovely tribute- He's lucky to have you. :)
Post a Comment