Sunday, May 18, 2008

the many sides of mason


I made the mistake of leaving Mason alone for a few minutes and when he came and found me covered in butter, I took him upstairs to clean him off. He had managed to dump over the bucket of mop water as well as a liter of root beer (remember that the floor had just been mopped!) anyhow he keeps us on our toes! This is him in his new scooby doo undies and his sisters mask he was trying to disguise his naughtiness!

2 comments:

Amy Peterson said...

I can't even handle when you clean the floor, and in two seconds there is crap everywhere! :-0

lawtrix said...

I love the little vignettes with the cell phone pictures - kids are always up to something big (whether good or bad...). I hope Mason is feeling better and enjoying his scooby doo undies, and yay to Hannah and Hayden!