Sunday, February 20, 2011
Thought provoking
If you feel like you're in the midst of a trial that's over whelming you and need some recharge take a minute to look around you and be grateful for your own trials. I think at the end of the day we'd all rather pick up our own bag of trials rather than exchange ours for someone elses. For instance today I picked up the newspaper and as is my habit I read through the obits. Halfway through one about a sweet 10 week old baby I realize it's the son of some friends of our back when we were very first married. This is the 3rd son that they have sent home to our Father in Heaven the peace and love of the Savior they exemplify is so profound. I read through the entire blog, and a whole lot of tissue but had such gratitude for their perspective and strength. If you need a lift today maybe take a minute and read through http://megamindsatthewhitehouse.blogspot.com/. Thankful for my healthy little ones and that this baby of ours is hanging in there. Glad to be surrounded by generous loving people and most of all thankful for my testimony of the Savior and the peace that only He can bring!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hi Julie! Congratulations - you are in my prayers - bed rest can get tedious. Please call me if you get bored - I can keep you company via the phone!
So glad you have a great ward and, of course, your amazing mom. Wish I was there to add some more help.
Sending my love!
Aunt Becki
P.S. I am very happy for you - 6 was my "magic number" - I always wanted 6 kids. So you're living my dreams - good job!
Post a Comment