Sunday, February 20, 2011

Mason



It seems like now a days I only post on the kids birthday's maybe if I have a kid every month of the year I'll at least blog once a month. I'm 2 behind now but an explanation of that will come later if I don't get interrupted. Mason was very brave getting his kindergarten shots the other day he barely flinched, didn't cry out or get upset. The nurses were very impressed. He is doing great in pre-school and learning all of his letter sounds. I didn't think he was learning them as fast as he should and mentioned that to my friend. She loaned me a dvd from leap frog that is amazing! Mason knew all of his sounds in a couple days. He's having a great time putting them together to form words. The other day I saw him trying to sound out the words on the tv to see what the show was about!
He had a fun birthday party with half the neighborhood. We decided to do a pajama party which was a huge success (this shot is him entertaining the crowd isn't he so funny?)

Mason is a great helper he's always willing to do his chores and is great about sticking with a task. He was mopping the floor for me the other day got it all cleaned up and then left to go play at a friends. While he was gone his sisters ran through the house without taking off their shoes and managed to track some mud in. He walks through the door turns around to shut the door, sees the mud and exclaims "I JUST MOPPED THIS FLOOR!?" It was awesome! Mason is a peacemaker unless he's playing clobbering time with Hayden and loves to play with his friends especially his buddy Jens! He is joy to have in our home and we love him! Happy fifth birthday Maso Peso!

No comments: