Sunday, February 20, 2011
Today
So today I start into my second week of bed rest. That's right for those that don't know we're expecting our 6th baby (unfortunately the due date is September 22nd so my plan to blog every month has been disrupted if this one would've been born in August that would have been better course Miles came 5 weeks early and gave us February so maybe there's still a chance). Anyhow I was having some bleeding last week and had an ultrasound done the baby looks great but there was a small tear in the placenta so they are keeping me down for a couple weeks. The theory is that the tear will heal and I'll be able to return to normal activity. Thankfully I have the most amazing ward ever and of course my mom we have been so well taken care of! Miles is actually doing better, when he's home he'll come and lay next to me on the couch or the bed and bring me a book. Not one to cuddle much it's good to see him adjusting this way. I brought this upon myself we were cutting down all the trees between us and the neighbors because they were trash trees and dangerously tall banging into my window whenever there was a storm. I decided to load logs into the wheelbarrow causing the tear. Just some things NOT to say to me when you read this "AGAIN?" " was this planned? (yes for over a year) "I thought you were done having kids" "wow you're brave 6? really" "I guess 6 is the new 10" "I don't know how you're going to handle 6 I can barely keep track of 2,3,4..." Funny you think but yes in the week I've started telling people I've heard them all and well just know that you were warned if you decide to come up with a brilliant comment! I just might snap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I am thrilled for you! You are a great mom and have a wonderful family! Yay for babies!!
Congratulations on being pregnant! I hope you heal quickly and can back on your feet. Isn't it funny how it seems like comments can be so insensitive? I think people are just trying to understand the situation better, although it comes off as annoying - especially when you are constantly asked things. Good luck with it all.
Post a Comment