Thursday, March 3, 2011
Keeping up
When you start blogging again you have to remind yourself that everyone thinks that your last post is where you're at in life (Kristy time to update your blog fyi) Anyhow this week I miscarried I know that this can be really hard on some people. Thankfully through a priesthood blessing I feel very at peace! I actually feel better physically than I have in weeks. Bed rest is quite a challenge I don't envy the women who have to endure that to get their families here! Doing well and very happy to be back taking care of my family there are a lot of things that other people can do and did for us but nothing beats my homemade pizza very excited for dinner tonight!;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Love you - much!
I'm so sorry Julie!
I hope you can continue to feel peace! You are an amazing woman to endure such a trial!
Ya...I'm one of those people that really struggles when I miscarry. Glad you are doing well.
So sorry to hear this! Best wishes and hugs!
Post a Comment