Miles turned 2 this week without to much fan fare. I remembered all week and then the day of his birthday I forgot for the first hour we were up! Luckily he is 2 and has no clue that it was his birthday. He is such a precious boy he still does not say to many words but he knows exactly what I'm saying. If I say "Miles should we have waffles for breakfast?" He'll race over and drag the waffle iron out. Muffins? He'll get the muffin tins out, pancakes? he'll grab the wheat grinder! If I mention going outside which is his most favorite thing to do he brings me his shoes, socks, and coat. He's a curious boy and can often be found higher than I thought he would be capable of, trying to get whatever it is that's just out of reach usually a treat. I'll come in to find him drinking out of the syrup bottle, the bottle of lemon juice, the milk jug or simply playing a tune on the pots and pans with a wooden spoon! We love him and are so grateful for his spirit and the joy he brings to our home!! Happy 2nd birthday sweet boy! (after adding the picture I realized I had some explaining to do he was running full speed on the concrete and tripped a couple days before his birthday hence the battered face!)
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Miles
Miles turned 2 this week without to much fan fare. I remembered all week and then the day of his birthday I forgot for the first hour we were up! Luckily he is 2 and has no clue that it was his birthday. He is such a precious boy he still does not say to many words but he knows exactly what I'm saying. If I say "Miles should we have waffles for breakfast?" He'll race over and drag the waffle iron out. Muffins? He'll get the muffin tins out, pancakes? he'll grab the wheat grinder! If I mention going outside which is his most favorite thing to do he brings me his shoes, socks, and coat. He's a curious boy and can often be found higher than I thought he would be capable of, trying to get whatever it is that's just out of reach usually a treat. I'll come in to find him drinking out of the syrup bottle, the bottle of lemon juice, the milk jug or simply playing a tune on the pots and pans with a wooden spoon! We love him and are so grateful for his spirit and the joy he brings to our home!! Happy 2nd birthday sweet boy! (after adding the picture I realized I had some explaining to do he was running full speed on the concrete and tripped a couple days before his birthday hence the battered face!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment