Monday, December 8, 2008
Leftovers cont.
So I had to write that I did in fact use the cheese that I put in the fridge. I think it was the subtle prompting from Megan that I remembered to use it (went great on my pizza). Funny thing is that I need to clean out the Thanksgiving leftovers, along with about 4 lunches worth of leftovers. Yeah why is that we save them? Mine can't be the only house where they turn green in the fridge and THEN I get rid of them! Oh well at least we used the cheese!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
At least your food becomes leftovers first. We throw out stuff that never even got touched. There are children starving in China who hate us.
We are totally the same at our house. In fact we have a fridge in the garage that helps store what we can't fit in the house one, and I haven't even looked in it since the day after Thanksgiving. Thanks for the reminder. What cute kids!
Post a Comment