Monday, December 29, 2008

Tradition I don't understand!

Ok it's my blog so let me just ramble for a minute. Can anyone tell me the reasoning behind blowing out the candles on a birthday cake? Happy Birthday to me I just spit all over the cake that I'm about to serve my guests! Thanks for coming! You know I may be a bit of a germ freak but it's just gross! Lately Nana our famous cake maker has been putting the candles stuck in frosting next to the cake rather than in the cake itself, so smart Nana don't know if you're doing it on purpose but it's should be the new trend. Hey how about we cut a piece and put the candles in that piece, give it to the guest of honor, they blow spit all over their own cake and then eat it sounds great!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You are nuts. You make me laugh. I want you to know that I am able to blow out candles without the spit. Besides, shouldn't you put a little of yourself in everything you do?

riles said...

Ok get back to me when Phin is a year or two, maybe it's always watching my kids blow spit all over.