Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Leftovers

So last night I had made a dish for dinner that requires shredded mozzarella cheese mixed with dried oregano. I had quite a bit left over and was hesitant to throw it out I said to Megan "what should I do with this leftover cheese?" (she was doing the dishes with me) She told me to throw it away. I replied that I thought it was a lot of cheese and wasteful to just chuck it in the trash. She said "well you could just put it in a bag until it goes rotten" yeah funny thing about that is she was dead serious. Apparently I store leftovers in the fridge only to be thrown out later rather than actually remembering to use them. I still need to come up with a way to use that cheese....lasagna? maybe?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Slap it on some rounds of buttered biscuit dough wrapped around little smokies and cook it up. Smokey Wraps! That's the perfect cheese mixture.