Monday, December 29, 2008

Hannah



What a great day my Hannah had a birthday. She got sick so we had to postpone her party twice but eventually I had a house full of kids, parties at that age are great for an hour. One tip I learned (I don't love cake and it's a mess) I decided to serve rice krispy treats instead of cake. I dished up the treats onto napkins and started passing them out what I didn't realize was most of the kids couldn't get the treats off the napkin. Stuck like glue poor kids were trying to eat around paper to no avail glad I noticed before I had to throw them all away. We played electricity, the bean game, and penny penny who has the penny.

Hannah has an amazing sense of humor. She is an incredible cleaner. Hannah is willing to share about anything she has treats, money, toys, you name it. She is a great little singer and enjoys primary. She's easily pleased and a super good eater always willing to try new things. We sure love her and are glad she's a part of our family!

No comments: