Monday, December 29, 2008
Christmas
We had a wonderful Christmas. Mason decided that opening presents wasn't his thang so he went down stairs and watched T.V. while the rest of us opened gifts. After everyone got done the kids were able to coax him upstairs and "help" him open gifts. He woke up from an early nap with 102 fever so that was part of it. Jay gave him a blessing and I gave him some medicine to take the fever down. He was fine all day but the fever came back that night. Jay had gone to plow snow and I was putting him to bed he looked at me and said he needed "a bless" from dad. These little ones have such faith! The next morning he woke up without any sign of fever or other illness. Jay has been sick now for a few days and I'm hoping no one else gets what he has.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment