Sunday, October 26, 2008
IT'S A BOY!
We had our ultrasound on Friday and I was so shocked because I really thought I was having a girl but there is no mistaking this little guy! Pleasantly surprised and very excited, the interesting thing about it is I now have the same family I grew up in, Michael, Julie, Kristy, Sean, and Matt are my siblings and I in that order, very excited to get my Matt! Anyway just to update those who read this that I haven't gotten in touch with already It's a BOY! We are thinking about Miles Jamieson for a name and we usually don't change our minds on that so if you have any negative opinions we don't care haha! Miles is after the first Riley that came to America and Jamieson is the last name of the people that brought my dad into the church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
CONGRATS!!! I am glad you will have a "Matt"
Hey Julie - Congratulations! I love how you picked that name, too. Figuring out a name was always one of the best parts of becoming a parent for me - no matter how many times it was always exciting!
Love you,
Aunt Becki
So does this mean you will have one more in a couple of years? That little girl just might be waiting :)
ya for boys!
congratulations. I'm so thrilled for you. And Miles is a very good name.
Post a Comment