Nice improvising with the petunias! I probably shouldn't tell you that it was 80 degrees and sunny today at our house. But I'm sure that will change quickly. Gotta love the seasons and wacky weather!
I can't believe how much Mason has changed. Didn't we just see him a couple of months ago. Sad ): I hate that my nieces and nephews have to grow up without me around to enjoy it. However, I'm not jealous of your snow. I'm loving the face on the snowman. You know it shouldn't be snowing if you can use flowers and a leaf for the face. Miss you. Kristy
5 comments:
I can not believe that you guys have snow! We were just saying how nice it is here today 80 degrees. I know what your thinking- time for a trip right?
That's awesome! Maso is getting so BIG!!! We need to play again!
Nice improvising with the petunias! I probably shouldn't tell you that it was 80 degrees and sunny today at our house. But I'm sure that will change quickly. Gotta love the seasons and wacky weather!
Hey we found your blog. We added yours to our page too.
I can't believe how much Mason has changed. Didn't we just see him a couple of months ago. Sad ): I hate that my nieces and nephews have to grow up without me around to enjoy it. However, I'm not jealous of your snow. I'm loving the face on the snowman. You know it shouldn't be snowing if you can use flowers and a leaf for the face. Miss you. Kristy
Post a Comment