


Fall! I love it when the leaves change and sweaters come out, General Conference, hot apple cider, cooler (but not too cold) days and the sun goes down just a little sooner. Jay took the three older kids up the canyon (while Mason and I took a nap) I haven't posted pictures for so long so I thought it best to post what I had! If anyone is aware of a school that I could send my kids to for a quick course on smiling I would love the number, the fake, cheesies are getting old. (Hannah's dead serious about her leaves!)


1 comment:
Oh, I am so jealous - I think harder than the summers in Arizona are the falls. I so want changing leaves and hot apple cider and sweaters. The good news is that the weather forecasters think we're out of triple digit heat for the rest of the year. Hello, 90s!
Post a Comment