Saturday, October 4, 2008

Hayden


On the 23rd of September 1998 I welcomed my first son into the world. We just celebrated his 10th birthday so I thought I'd list ten reasons I'm glad to have Hayden as a son
10- he makes me laugh the other day Jay told Mason to stay out of the back of his truck saying "the only thing back there is disappointment and grease" too which Hayden, standing close by with his buddy Devin quipped "yeah just like Devin's life".
9-a great student
8-the best older brother especially to his buddy Mason
7-hard worker
6-reads his scriptures
5-tries hard to make people feel included and happy if they are sad
4- makes friends easily I went in for his birthday treat at school and his teacher told me that there was a new kid in school and Hayden had really gone the extra mile to make him feel included and welcome.
3-he listens during family home evening
2-he's obedient and tries his best to do what he's asked
1-just an amazing kid I'm so glad that he's my son and that Heavenly Father let me be the one to raise such an amazing young man!
Happy Birthday (late)

3 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Hayden!

lawtrix said...

Happy (late) birthday to Hayden!

Megan said...

Can he come teach Jonah and Jacob some lessons in listening and doing everything perfect.