Sunday, September 7, 2008
Baby update
Well I have a hard time "taking it easy" so I asked the doctor exactly what I could do, now I'm on house arrest he said "you can walk around the house and go to the grocery store". Thank heavens my mom and mother-in-law are close and many others have stepped in to help. On top of the drama that is my life, my husband works out of town Monday through Thursday every week. My kids have really stepped up as well so taking it easy hasn't been so bad. On a brighter note my doc said that if I don't have any bleeding for 2 weeks then he will give me some of my freedom back! I'm looking forward to that day! The gospel really is an amazing blessing in my life! I'm so thankful to have the Priesthood in my home. Jay and my dad gave me a blessing the other night and I really feel confident that as I listen to my doctor, and follow his counsel all will be well with this baby. Thanks to all who have been keeping us in your prayers there is indeed power in prayer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
I wish my doctor would prescribe me a maid--because I really need one right now! ;)
I wish I were closer! I am glad that the baby and you are both doing better! We miss you!
I hope and pray that all goes well with this baby. They are such great blessings. You are in our prayers. When you get some freedom back lets all do lunch!
Wow!! Congratulations!!!! That is very exciting, but a big bummer that you'll have to be so careful for the next almost year of your life. ...the things we go thru. I'm happy for you. And glad that I'm on the blog to find out the good news.
We'll be praying for you!! Sure love you Jules!
Hey girl! You better take it easy! Sound like you are in good hand and have some help. Good luck the next few weeks. I hope your up and feeling better soon. We'll be thinking of you!
Just think, you can catch up on all the trashy daytime TV. Glad your kids and moms are there to help.
Post a Comment