Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hannahisms they just keep coming

So today I get into the car and sit down and Hannah says "mom do you think people will laugh at you when they see ketchup on your bum?" why would there be ketchup on my bum Hannah? Apparently she had found a stray ketchup packet (which on a side rant why do they have to give you 45 of those things for the 10 fry shards they throw at you?) in the van and not being much of a reader yet decided to open it up to see what was inside. In the process getting it all over my seat the seat next to me and the carport (honestly they hold way more then you think) lucky for me I had opted for the black capri's instead of the light tan ones so no Hannah nobody laughed at me, because they couldn't see it.

4 comments:

Amy Peterson said...

You can never have too much ketchup! Seriously good move on the black pants! That Hannah is a hoot! How is the "taking it easy" going?

Amy Jones said...

Oh man, thank heavens for black. What a girl.

Jen said...

Kids, you gotta love em! Just so you know, I might have laughed at you. :-) The story definitely made me laugh!

Tyann said...

Hey, I found you off of Becca's blog. Sorry Dave and I missed the reunion! Sounds like maybe you were on bed rest for it. So, number FIVE?! What fun. Sometimes I think it would be fun to have one more girl, and make it five for us, but then I look at how much I weigh, and I grimace. Kids do such wonderful things to your body, and then they spill all over you too! :) Good to see you're doing well!