Monday, September 22, 2008

Sweet Freedom

I went to the Doctor and I am off my restrictions which means the complication healed itself and I can now return to normal activity. What I didn't realize was my body would totally atrophy and become worthless. So now that I have my freedom returned I'm to tired to do anything with it. Ok I can't complain this is such a blessing it's just taking longer than I would like to get back to "normal" whatever that is when you're pregnant! Thanks again for all the prayers!

5 comments:

Michelle C. said...

I'm so happy to read that you are doing better.

Jen said...

Glad to hear your feeling better. And look at you using big words! atrophy! Did you study the dictionary while on bed rest? :-)

Jen said...

Glad to hear your feeling better. And look at you using big words! atrophy? Did you study the dictionary while on bed rest? :-)

lawtrix said...

Yay! I'm very relieved for both of you.

Amy Peterson said...

I am so happy that all is going well! And you are right there is no normal when your pregnant. We love you!