Sunday, May 8, 2011
Mothers day
I have to post Mason's gift to me because it's so cute what my five year old came up with. His pre-school teacher asked him the following questions about me and this is how he replied: How old is your mom? 25; How tall? 6 feet tall; Weight? 5 pounds (yes I'm very tall and willowy) Dress size? 5; How many brothers and sisters? 5; Where was she born? Hospital (duh) Favorite food? Salad; Favorite TV show? Basketball; Favorite thing to do? Dishes (well I do them a lot it must be my favorite thing to do?; Best friend? The one who's really close to us; and last of all list a talent...cleaning up Mason's lego's and doing laundry. There you have it a little post all about me!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That is precious! Will make for wonderful memories.
Happy Mother's Day!!
I love it!
Post a Comment