Thursday, November 7, 2013

family history

I'm teaching the adult gospel doctrine class on sunday and it's on family history and temple work.  I think most people are doing it and have a testimony of it or hear the topic and immediately tune out! I found 9 ways to make family history more exciting and one of them was to blog.  I came back to my blog that I left 2 years ago!  All of my family history is still here I have much to add like the fact that I've miscarried and had another baby girl Martha Ann who will be 6 months old tomorrow.  I just spent the last half hour reading through posts from 2008 and so very grateful that I recorded the happenings of my little family I have been keeping a journal since 2012 so I didn't miss as much as it looks like but I've decided that I need to keep posting to this little blog so that one day I can send a link to the kids and they can go back through and read about their happenings complete with

pictures!  Grateful that I was was dedicated to blogging for a bit so I have at least something to look back at rather than nothing at all.  Martha was a little lion for halloween it was clearly a boy lion so I stuck a flower on her head;)  not that it mattered it was cold when we when out so she was bundled up tight!

No comments: