Sunday, October 18, 2009

From the lips of 3


Mason walked in the door from church today and I asked him how it went he sighed and said "church is hard, we have to sing, draw, color, eat and play with toys!" ah the hard knock life of my sweet 3 year old!

4 comments:

holmesfam.blogspot.com said...

Poor kid....I wish church would be that easy for me each week!

Michelle Kay said...

That is hilarious! You have such cute kids!
It was so good to see you at Heather's shower! Thank you for being such an amazing supportive cousin. We love you so much!

Amy K said...

such cute curly hair! And how hard of a day for a little nursery tike. (maybe we can switch places....)

lawtrix said...

January is going to be rough for our 3-year-olds.

I don't think Lorin has stayed seated for longer than 3 minutes in her life. That may be something I should work on...