I know there are a lot of moms saying they can't believe their five year old is going to kindergarten but I'm not one of them. She has been so ready for school for so long it seems like she has always run out to the bus every morning! Yes that is a scrambled egg sandwich, never mind that we were up at the crack of dawn we still were running late!
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
First day of school 2009
I know there are a lot of moms saying they can't believe their five year old is going to kindergarten but I'm not one of them. She has been so ready for school for so long it seems like she has always run out to the bus every morning! Yes that is a scrambled egg sandwich, never mind that we were up at the crack of dawn we still were running late!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Ya..no matter what time we get up, we are still running out to the bus...good thing the stop is in front of our house!
Hey! I will call ya again for another 5 min. chat! HEY... tell Mayson Kinsley is going to catch up to him and he better start packing on the pounds!! And why Blanche?? What happened to you other car?? Hopefully for 2k no problems for awhile!!
Post a Comment