Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sharing lessons





Miles is such a great sleeper my only complaint is he likes to stay up till 11:00 every night but I guess on the up side I'm getting some blogging done right? Today I had a reunion of sorts with my BYU roommates. We had a blast, it's crazy to think that we were once 4 add husbands and kids and now we're 18 for those of you doing the math at home I single handedly produced 50 % of the kids! The main attraction at our house is a yellow tractor little boys can not resist it! Oh and sorry Heidi, we share at our house. Let me just note that I was not the photographer. Oh as usual I put the pictures up in the wrong order it looks like Mason stole this but he was drinking it first and Row wanted some so he shared;)

No comments: