You it's been along time since you blogged when you last blogged about Miles birth and he'll be 6 months old in a couple of weeks! I started him on rice cereal this week he is a Peterson at heart and will eat pretty much until I stop feeding him. Someday he'll change from the lil runt that he is into a big strapping boy like his brothers! I have to point out the very cool bib he's sporting from down under! His Nana and Pa sent that too him.
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Miles
You it's been along time since you blogged when you last blogged about Miles birth and he'll be 6 months old in a couple of weeks! I started him on rice cereal this week he is a Peterson at heart and will eat pretty much until I stop feeding him. Someday he'll change from the lil runt that he is into a big strapping boy like his brothers! I have to point out the very cool bib he's sporting from down under! His Nana and Pa sent that too him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
It's about time! Hey...your kids are getting huge! So cute. Glad Miles is putting on the pounds. :)
Post a Comment