Well we did get a new camera at some point so Jay had taken up a new hobby. I like the digital aspect of camera's because you can take as many photo's as you want and not worry about "wasting" film but now I have 100 shots of the same thing and never sure which one to delete so my hard drive gets pretty clogged! The following are fourth of July photo's. Except for Hannah's I liked this picture better than the one we got at the pool!
Sunday, August 2, 2009
On a roll
Well we did get a new camera at some point so Jay had taken up a new hobby. I like the digital aspect of camera's because you can take as many photo's as you want and not worry about "wasting" film but now I have 100 shots of the same thing and never sure which one to delete so my hard drive gets pretty clogged! The following are fourth of July photo's. Except for Hannah's I liked this picture better than the one we got at the pool!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Your kids are getting so big!! Haven't seen you guys in a long time. We did run past your house in the Firefighters 5k though.
Post a Comment