Tuesday, April 6, 2010
and we're climbing
Today Miles learned how to climb a chair. It was coming (as noted from a previous post my kids are taller than average) he has been climbing on everything from the bottom bunk to a tipped over mug or box to get that little extra height advantage, unfortunately today it was the kitchen chair. As many of you know the kitchen chair is found next to the kitchen table I turned around to see him grinning proudly, sitting in the middle of the table. The problem is he also knows that if something will get him taller then he tries to move it to wherever he needs a little extra step. I remember coming home to 4 chairs all laid on their sides so that Hayden couldn't climb onto the table but I've had a bunch more kids since then and with 7 chairs laying around it's going to get pretty crowded in the kitchen. I'm realizing that my grammar gets worse not better the later it gets so I'm gonna end this post now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment