I told someone the other day I had to get home to my newborn, thankfully they didn't ask how old he really was because I realized that he would be turning one the following week! This year has flown by. His Aunt April and Uncle Sunil went on a trip to Figi and while they were gone Miles started walking, clapping, playing peek-a-boo, and waving bye bye. Some of his favorite pastimes include making messes, playing in the toilet, taking everything out of the trash can, shooting down the stairs on his belly, interacting with his brothers and sisters, splashing in the tub, sprouting teeth, and all in all being a pretty great little boy! I got home late the night of his birthday and thankfully my friend had given us a plate of mini cupcakes it was just perfect! For those keeping track there was no alcohol served (see last picture!)
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Miles 1 year old!
I told someone the other day I had to get home to my newborn, thankfully they didn't ask how old he really was because I realized that he would be turning one the following week! This year has flown by. His Aunt April and Uncle Sunil went on a trip to Figi and while they were gone Miles started walking, clapping, playing peek-a-boo, and waving bye bye. Some of his favorite pastimes include making messes, playing in the toilet, taking everything out of the trash can, shooting down the stairs on his belly, interacting with his brothers and sisters, splashing in the tub, sprouting teeth, and all in all being a pretty great little boy! I got home late the night of his birthday and thankfully my friend had given us a plate of mini cupcakes it was just perfect! For those keeping track there was no alcohol served (see last picture!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
So cute! He looks absolutely worn out from all that late night partying. Happy Birthday Miles!
Post a Comment