Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Masonisms
Starting with December 26, 2009 Jay was putting Mason to bed and Mason is in bed all quiet like. Outta the blue he says, in a matter of fact tone "I can glow in the dark" I say "really?" he says "yup" then it's all quiet again. So in case you're wondering where that came from it's actually from a movie that my kids love called SkyHigh it's about a bunch of kids that have parents that are super hero's and they go to SkyHigh to find out what their own powers are going to be and to perfect and develop them. There is one character who's super power is that he can glow in the dark. If you're ever around Mason say "wanna dance?" it's pretty entertaining! I give the show a 3 out of 5 stars for the endless quotes that it's provided my 3 year old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment