Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Chef

Mason keeps us on our toes with his culinary skills the other day I put him in front of the tv while I tried to get a much needed bath I got out to the smell of smoke he had decided to cook himself a bowl of oatmeal in the microwave I’m not sure what the original time he set to cook it at, when I got downstairs the microwave had ten minutes left and the oatmeal was a charred, smoldering mess, the stoneware mug he had chosen was broken in half and here we are a week later and I can still smell smoke every time I use the microwave! I opened all the windows and doors in my house to air it out and went up stairs to get dressed that's when a friend of mine stopped by for a visit wondering sure if I had completely lost my mind! If this had been his first attempt at making oatmeal I would still have been bugged but it's more like his tenth (points for never giving up I guess) I thought he would have remembered from our last lesson ADD WATER!)

No comments: