So many things to be thankful for this time of year! We went to Snowbird for Thanksgiving it was absolutely stunning up there! Jay went skiing with my aunt Chris and I took the older kids swimming in a heated outdoor pool right next to the ski resort! I was glowing white, even Hayden who keeps a tan for awhile was pretty honky! We also did something new we went to a restaurant for Thanksgiving dinner it was fabulous to play all day and still enjoy a great meal! I did miss not having leftovers the next day but I have a turkey in my freezer I'll cook up one day this week and remedy that! We went up there for my birthday just Jay and Martha and I took this picture then there was enough snow to ski on by Thanksgiving. Chris and Scott bought a condo up there they are so generous to have us up we really enjoy getting away from it all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment